Feb 2, 2009

Rock Band and Monster!!!

Where to start? Let's see... Friday was chill didn't even drink. Saturday had to make up for it and get drunk! First we rode Ollies and I kept falling all over the place. Then we went over to Chip and Andrew's house to chill and drink and play Rock Band. Not a bad night. I got to witness Burny drink for the first time I think... he rules.



Sunday watched the Superbowl and the Steelers won but who didn't see that coming. Steelers fans are Nazis. I present to you Exhibit A!



Tonight was awesome. Went to the Monster contest at Ollies not going to enter just chill then everybody yelled at me to enter so I did and it was a blast. People were hucking themselves everywhere! I made it into the finals LOL. Thanks Catfish! Chad Ring took first and he definitely deserved it. Congrats buddy! I'll post some pics up here soon hopefully. Rick Thorne was in the house. Here's a pic of the Monster bus.



baby nick

0 comments: